Friday, August 20, 2010

Peanut butter and chocolate chip cupcake

Isn't that a pretty sight? Wow, I am so proud of myself for baking cup cakes. You might wonder, what is the big deal? The big deal is, I have never baked a cup cake before! Gotta be honest with you guys- I am intimidated by baking. For some reason, I was convinced that I could not bake and I always stayed away from it. Finally I decided, what can go wrong? (except the fact that a bunch of cup cakes will have to be thrown in the bin). I won't call this a master piece. This is just a stepping stone and I can't wait to try some more baking. Like a child who is given a toy to play, here I am listing my joy in baking these cup cakes- Hope you enjoy! I got this recipe from one of my friend who is super smart in baking and dedicate this blog post to my friend-





                           

Ingredients-

2 and 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 and 1/2 cup sugar
3 eggs
1/2 cup choco chips (semi sweet)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 and 1/4 cups full cream milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoon cocoa powder
3 and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter

Preparation-

I started by preheating my oven to 350 degrees. Arranged the cup cake tray with paper liners. In a big mixing bowl, combined all the above listed ingredients. Kept mixing till it became a super smooth batter (for around 4 minutes). With the help of a spoon filled the cups (1/2  to 2/3 full). Baked them for around 25 to 30 minutes. You could decorate it with any frosting of your choice. Will start improvising from my next baking- Till then, I am enjoying these cupcakes!

2 comments:

  1. it's wondeeeeeeeeeeerful suchu !!! u rock!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first batch of cupcakes, the first of many to come!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...